Sunday Morning services begin at 9:00 a.m., followed by Adult Bible Study and Sunday School.
Organized on May 11, 1884, Yokena Presbyterian Church was built on land that was part of a Spanish land grant and given by Mrs. Patty Hyland Gould Hankinson. Dedication was held August 5,1886. The first pastor, the Reverend Charles Pier Colmery, served from 1888 until his death in 1938. "Yokena" is part of the name of the Hyland Plantation, Lucca Yokena, and is Choctaw for "black dirt".
Yokena Presbyterian Church is listed in the National Register of Historical Places.